Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new hood decals about a week ago and just put them in the cabinet. Last evening I took them out and laid them on one of my hoods. Everything matched perfect EXCEPT they were an inch too long on either end. Haven't called the guy yet will wait till I get ready to paint the hoods. Having rotator cuff surgery Thursday morning so it will be a few weeks so I guess there is no hurry. Willie

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just got my new hood decals about a week ago and just put them in the cabinet. Last evening I took them out and laid them on one of my hoods. Everything matched perfect EXCEPT they were an inch too long on either end. Haven't called the guy yet will wait till I get ready to paint the hoods. Having rotator cuff surgery Thursday morning so it will be a few weeks so I guess there is no hurry. Willie
Are they made to wrap around the ends?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, they just go down each side like originals did. when i line up the word snapper they are an inch longer than the hood at each end. i think he may be able to cut them down to fit and put a vertical line on the ends and be done without remaking the entire decal i will try to get pics in a couple days and post them. Thanks Willie

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He also made the 1855 decal for the front of each hood, total cost for (4) hood side decals and 2 front 1855 decals was $86.30, don't know if that was a fair price or not, but was the only place close i could find to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts