Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0256.jpg

so i was at the tire shop the other day getting the little tires for the mower deck and i seen these mashed down 26 12.00x12s sitting there an i asked the guy how much for them he says well there off brand an there mashed down so $64.00 a piece i jumped on them. there 4 ply winchester field masters. i think there nice tires and for half price of brans name i will take them any day. they were hard to mount since i did them tubeless but once they were mounted you cant even tell they were mashed down. now it looks like a real GK.:rocker:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Looks good.

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like them so far no complantes

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
NICE, what did you do with the old ones?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Looks very nice with the new sneakers, also got a very good deal on them. :thumbs:

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KennyP said:
NICE, what did you do with the old ones?
it had the 27 8.50 15s turf tires on it. i bought these rims about a month ago and was waiting to save the money to get the tires for them. i was grading my driveway with it tonight with the 54in dozer blade on the front an no matter how much dirt i was pushed i could not stop the tractor. its a beast

·
Live long and prosper
6,782 Posts
They look good. Congrats

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
in the pics they look small but in person they make the tractor look 10x better then the old ones did

1 - 14 of 14 Posts