Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
54,601 Posts
Welcome. Nice MF10. Good luck with all your projects. I think all our wives think we are nuts.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Mark,I'd say it is a 1967,but that may not be accurate.Someone else will be along.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Bush Hog Addict
3,431 Posts
Congrats on the find! These things can be addictive. Looking at the build date by serial number sheet it is a 1967.
This is the best site for Massey lawn tractor info I have found. Good luck!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: markdombroski Welcome to GTTalk! I don't know much about the Masseys, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I also wanted to say thanks for the pics! It seems as though you're getting the help you needed though! Thanks for signing up!

·
Tractorholic
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody for the welcome, feedback and determining that this one is one is a 1967 model. Attaching a few more pictures.

It fired up today. All is mechanically functional except the mower deck as there are some missing belts. Now time to change the fluids and lubricate.

Regards,

- Mark

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Vehicle Tire Tractor Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,601 Posts
Glad it fired and mechanically promising. A little TLC and she'll be good as new!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
That's great you got it running.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.