Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tractorholic
8,445 Posts
Nice tractor ! Before joining GTT I never knew much about Shaw tractors either riders nor walk behind and they were the feature tractor at our local show since.They seem like such a well built machine and great attachments too .

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
Nice tractor ! Before joining GTT I never knew much about Shaw tractors either riders nor walk behind and they were the feature tractor at our local show since.They seem like such a well built machine and great attachments too .
I too saw my first Shaw at a show over in PA. Neat solutions in engineering a tool to do the job.

Nice looking addition to your collection :thumbs: Your post sounds like you have some others, any photos ?

Reactions: oldiron1

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I too saw my first Shaw at a show over in PA. Neat solutions in engineering a tool to do the job.
Nice looking addition to your collection :thumbs: Your post sounds like you have some others, any photos ?
Well, we have a few other different tractors but I only have one other Shaw currently, which is a 1951 R12T with two cylinder Wisconsin.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.