Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I just got a 78 1650 from my grandpa, been sitting for 5+ years, has a 3 pt hitch, plow, blade, disc and mower deck... After some fresh gas it fired right up and runs good, but dies when u engage the the blade. also one of the rear tires has a hole in the side, and after a plug still leaks. Its a 23/10.50x12, I've looked around locally and the tire is around $100... Anybody know where to get one cheaper? Can I use an inner tube to get me by for a while?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i finally got some of the issues worked out on the ole girl... looked at all the bearings on the deck and they all seemed fine so i decided to try again and it started workin fine, so i'm goin with that for now... it actually cuts great! just sucks havin to air the tire up every 2 passes around the yard.lol... the first time out it caught fire, apparently a mouse had made a pretty big nest behind the muffler.lol.. good thing i was close to a hose pipe! so, anyways i've decided to tube the tire for now and patch the inside of the tire... anybody know what size tube fits this tire or will i just have to match it up? sorry if its a silly question, i've just never had to buy an inner tube before... thanks for all the help guys!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.