Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
That is probably one of the nicest looking largeframes I have ever seen. Looks like its all original paint too. IF I had the cash and the space for a largeframe I'd be going out there today and getting it!

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Yes sir,that is nice.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
That does look very clean. I'd love to see it in person to determine how original it is.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
What a great looking tractor ! If I win the lottery it will be in the garage. Nice to see that some people have taken care of the older tractors.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice 1477.

G

·
thats a nice machine. i dont think id ever buy another bolens though just because i love my ht20 so much. ok maybe id buy a 20diesel or 23 but that would be a stretch.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
im pretty sure its been restored to the t. the paint on the hydro pedal isnt even wore off im not far from allentown but 1750.00 is a little high to even think about going to look at it.

·
38 Posts
Personally, I'd be happy to pay $1750 for it, but the divorce attorney would cost a lot more if I brought home another tractor! Compare the quality of that tractor to those being sold today for about the same price at Sears, HD, etc. This is a LOT more bang for the buck. However, if you want a better deal, check out this one...a bit rougher but quite a package for $500.

Bolens Lawn Tractor

·
Tractorholic
434 Posts
Thanks snowman,,,,,,,,,, "FOR SHOWING ME ANOTHER ONE OF THOUGHS GREAT SEATS THAT I DONT HAVE" :mad2::mad2::mad2: As you can tell I think they are the coolest thing sense sliced bread, and I give all GT members permission to take full advantage of my weakness if they should come across one.:worshippy2::worshippy2::worshippy2: just funnin snowman!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts