·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
That's only about 40 miles from me.

Looks like the ole girl was rode hard and put away wet on more than one occasion.

I guess that's not all that unusual for Govt. owned equipment though

·
Tractorholic
283 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
Looks to be a bit rough.... I wouldnt be surprised to see it bring close to or a littler over 2,000 I think that one is 4 wheel drive
I bet it will bring closer to double that. I wish i could find machines like that for 2000. i'd buy them all year long. Around here it rare to see a running tractor under 3 grand without a loader or backhoe

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Yeah, $4,250.00 with 4 days left on the auction.

Strange to see those numbers that early in an eBay auction.

Will be interesting to see what it eventually goes for.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Those are fairly common up here. There is one I pass almost every day in the summer sitting beside a tiny property in the city. It's a 274 with a backhoe on it. It disappears every winter. I assume it is stored somewhere. They fetch big money if in good shape.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redcarkids said:
Check out this bolens on e-bay.
Any ideas on what its worth?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
The City of Bedford, Ohio a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio is offering for sale a YEAR UNKNOWN BOLENS

G 274 DIESEL LOADER/BACKHOE/TRACTOR with approx 500 hours showing on the hour meter. We are not sure the hour meter is working but you be the judge.
Well final price was $5105.00 Would have been nice to have a round the house but not sure if the price was right. This was the first one I have watched sell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts