Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably about two months ago or less on eBay was 5 auctions of Bolens parts everything was old stuff from the 40's and 50's painted the older Bolens green. The seller had some crazy prices on the stuff. I sent them an offer of what I thought was a fair price for everything and told them that if they decide later on to sell them for what I offered to let me know They contacted me after a couple weeks and no action on the listings and said they would accept my offer so it ended up taking over a month for them to work out shipping the parts to me. I received them thru Fastenal which took 2 weeks from when they dropped it off till delivered to my local store. There ended up being around 300lbs of parts in the lot. Everything is misc stuff but a few items that are really cool are a NOS brake kit for the versa-matic tractors and also a A-frame kit for the ridemaster. Also got a plow coulter for ridemaster which I just happen to need for a early style plow All and all I can't complain rather happy with what I got! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Good it finely got to you.

Is there brakes I see for carts in there? How about a kickstand for a versa I need one.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Good buys!

I tried making a deal with the seller as well but think shipping scared them

So glad it was you that got them and they will go to a good home, if your interested in selling those tubeframe mower deck chute guards I'll gladly buy them from you!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good buys!

I tried making a deal with the seller as well but think shipping scared them

So glad it was you that got them and they will go to a good home, if your interested in selling those tubeframe mower deck chute guards I'll gladly buy them from you!
sure will tell me what you will give me I have no use for them I will post some pictures after the swap meet this week of a couple parts they are Bolens I have no idea what they are and they have the green paint used during the versa-Matic era They was trying to charge me $350 shipping I squashed that real quick and used Fastenal $150 is what Fastenal charged which is cheaper than fedex would have been with 4 boxes or more going

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good it finely got to you.

Is there brakes I see for carts in there? How about a kickstand for a versa I need one.
couple sets of brakes for the carts. I already had a couple sets to start with guess it never hurts to have this stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
im going to hang onto that only things I will probably sell is something that doesn't actually work on stuff I have
Does any of that stuff that don't work on your stuff work on my stuff? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts