Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not very good with computers or digital cameras so I had my son make a video of this. Then I sent it to an online friend to have him put it on YouTube. It took me most of the winter to rebuild this and get it back to a working mower. hope you all like it.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
YEA MAN; THAT THING IS A CRUNCHER BOLIN IT UP WITH THE BADASZ BOLENS

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
Oh, I do so want one of those!

·
Registered
393 Posts
That is really cool. I'd love to have one of these as well - I bet it would eat up the pine cones that fall off my tree's without much fuss. I know the mower deck isn't a fan of them lol.

How much have you ran it since completion? What will you be using it for?

Awesome job! I doubt i'll ever come across one of those... let alone one as nice as your's. Thanks for sharing

·
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not even run it for one hour since I finished it. We have an old tractor show near me this weekend and I want to take it there looking very nice. After that who knows. I will show it on my 1250 but will use it on my 1886 yard rat. I do not feel that I need 40 acres of lawn so I will use it in some of the rough places. Just to keep the vegetation at bay.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Looks like she works great.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Nice job & looks like it'll do the job for sure. Good video too.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very nicely done!!!... sure hope the neighbor doesnt let his pets rome;)

·
1,206 Posts
Very nice job on that. It sure looks to be a beautiful restoration as all of you project are. I bet it will look nice on a 1250 like you talked about for that show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts