Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Has anybody seen my coffee ?
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ad two of my 10 plows sitting side by side and noticed something interesting. Take a look.

Attachments

·
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one thing i notice center link hookup peice is wrong on one needs moved over (my 8 inch was like that until i looked at manual lol)
There are both mounted right Tyler. Keep looking.

I'm going to just say it since I can't stand it. The one on the right looks like it would pull way harder than the one on the left.
Why Casey,tell me what you see.

·
Super Moderator
55,276 Posts
If they are both 10" plows, then the one on the right is set different on the frame as it does look larger in the pics.

Reactions: rustyoldjunk

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
About the only difference I see is in the mold boards the shars look to be the same, as does everything else. The right one has a different role to it, and by the looks, would pull through wetter soil easier.

Reactions: rustyoldjunk

·
1,371 Posts
They are both 10's and the cutler is set the same on both of them. Its the angle of the pictures that makes the cutlers look different I'm sure.its hard to represent and see the differences in pictures. The main beams ? appear different.the angle of the top link mounts are different and one main beam isn't angled downward as much at the hitch. As already suggested it looks like the one on the right has been tweaked hard somehow. Here are a few more pictures.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.