Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are at the hospital for child #2 :) here we go!!

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys I am sending this from the wife's brand new windows 8 HP ENVY laptop :) Totally different than you can even imagine !! Nothing yet for her , I think we might be in for another all nighter....

Reactions: KennyP

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks folks it was quite the experience! Even though it was the second one it was the total opposite of the first one. But all went well with minimal issues. ( mom finished the show naturally with out any meds because she didn't like how she felt on them! Pain was the lesser !)
Well off to the hospital to take pics and hold my boy!!

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Thanks folks for all the well wishes. It was a bit rough last night for a while , but all got sleep finally and Niko is getting into his routine . But his Big sister... Well its gonna take a bit for her , she doesn't understand just yet and is jealous. Christmas shopping is going to much more enjoyable now LOL Mommy can shop for her and I get to shop for him
If my text is messed up blame windows 8! what a learning curve!! Why ?? No wonder they're going down for the count....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.