Garden Tractor Forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
4,539 Posts
Keith congradulations on the new son. Great to hear mom and son are fine.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks folks it was quite the experience! Even though it was the second one it was the total opposite of the first one. But all went well with minimal issues. ( mom finished the show naturally with out any meds because she didn't like how she felt on them! Pain was the lesser !)
Well off to the hospital to take pics and hold my boy!!

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
In this thread, there's a whole new twist to that sign! Made me laugh!

I can't WAIT to see the pictures! I'll be checking through the day.

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Now THAT's what I call CUTE!!!! (both of them!!!) Congratulations!!!

Reactions: skyrydr2

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Congratulations Keith, He looks like a fine boy and I'm sure you are a proud PaPa. Glad to hear everything went smoothly too!

·
Super Moderator
55,494 Posts
Great pics, Keith. Good to see Natalya holding him. Great bonding there. Thanks.

·
Tractorholic
8,454 Posts
That's a great picture of your kids They will enjoy looking at together some day .

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Thanks folks for all the well wishes. It was a bit rough last night for a while , but all got sleep finally and Niko is getting into his routine . But his Big sister... Well its gonna take a bit for her , she doesn't understand just yet and is jealous. Christmas shopping is going to much more enjoyable now LOL Mommy can shop for her and I get to shop for him
If my text is messed up blame windows 8! what a learning curve!! Why ?? No wonder they're going down for the count....

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.