Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This odd bracket is on the back of the final drive on one of my old Bolens. I have searched images and can't find a match for it. Anyone know for sure what it goes to? Thanks in advance, Paul.

016.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
That could be for a any number of attachments.

Possibly the MacKISSIC rear mounted sprayer or shredded/grinder for the large frames, or some other rear mounted attachment like the Brinly Spreader.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Dave. Looks like you're the only one who is going to chime in. Guess it will remain a mystery.

Paul

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Just curious.

That doesn't look like it's an HT23 rear end, so I'm assuming that it's on one of the QTs?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious.

That doesn't look like it's an HT23 rear end, so I'm assuming that it's on one of the QTs?
I didn't want to influence anyone by stating the model but, yes, it is on a QT16.

Paul is there a chance it might be part of a 3 point hitch,just my thoughts
That was my first thought too, but it is solid aluminum.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
You know, there was a 2000 RPM Rear PTO Kit (19246) available the Q series tractors. It would need a bracket like that.

I wonder if anyone has a parts list for that one?

·
Registered
532 Posts
The Q Series 19246 PTO kit used the same top bracket as the LF PTO kits. I've never seen any like the one pictured for any factory Bolens 3 points or other attachments. Likely the bracket is homemade.

I'll add the 19246 parts manual later when I get a chance.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts