Here's a few:
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:102546]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:85992]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:76662]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:85728]

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
When I had a 3pt on a Gt I had a dirt scoop for it. The tractor was a JDx475 which is a big tractor with 26" wheels similar in size to the 1655/1855 Masseys. It had a limited cat 1 hitch and the scoop was a standard 24" Cat 1 from a company called Worksaver. I moved a lot of gravel with that scoop for building trails around my property. I always called it a poor mans loader. Here's a picture of it with a large rock on board.

Tire Wheel Plant Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
When I bought my Ford 1500 it came with a Category 1 King Kutter Dirt Scoop. I have to admit I was skeptical of it's usefulness?

After moving I don't know how many tons of dirt with it I have changed my mind!! It is a very useful item and I would not be without one.

Now I don't know if your a gardener? But A Hiller is a very useful attatchment for raising beds, laying furrows or hilling potatoes.

This is not mine(swiped picture off the net) It looks to be on an N Ford, but I have seen nice ones scaled down for the GT.

My Dad built me one and did a good job. I used it enough to prove it's usefulness. But my idea for shank clamps did not pan out well and I will have to revise that before I take pictures. I now have a welder so it will be amoung the first projects I tackle.

a35744.jpg

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
photo9_zps2e043957.jpg
And since I am getting old enough that Running potato Forks and Spades are too much work. And I like to grow lots of potatoes, this is about the best $125 I ever spent. I can dig a 70 ft row and pick up all the potatoes in less than an hour. I also use it to plow my garden.

Again you could scale it down to tfit your Gt.(lpaste did not work, be back shortly).

Also this is not my Tractor (but simular), anothe picture off the net. Come to think of it I do have a picture of my tractor after I plowed last spring.(above)

dsc04864vx7.jpg

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
Forgot to put the text in before I posted the picture. The Landscape rake is very nice. When my 1/4 mile lane does not need shape grading this is the perfect tool for redistributing gravel and pulling up gravel from the packed tracks. You can buy the tines and make one to fit your GT. This is turned around in the picture because I used it to top off the ridges in the first picture above before runnng the tiller over the plowed ground and wanted a less agressive(moving too much dirt). attack angle.

·
Tractorholic
1,711 Posts
I started with the Sears 3pt stuff, it has been converted over to the standard Cat 0 spacing now. The Sears 3pt is narrower than the standard and the top link connection is different also. Sears is easier to find than standard cat 0. I have Potato plow, Mold board, Tandem disk, Back blade, tool bars setup for hillers and cultivators. I just built a small sub soiler for it also. Future builds are Lift pole, Box blade and carry all.

Wood Road surface Trunk Asphalt Fawn Leaf Plant Wood Asphalt Deciduous Wood Grass Waste Twig Groundcover Wood Grass Motor vehicle Pollution Electric blue Wood Track Gas Metal Lumber Wood Branch Road surface Asphalt Grass Plant Wood Road surface Tree Toy Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Brown Wood Terrestrial animal Grass Landscape Wood Automotive tire Grass Terrestrial animal Soil

The one with the little plow and big plow shows the difference in Standard and Sears Spacing.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,348 Posts
Kenny P

Who makes that cherry picker ?
Me! That's homemade!

Edit: Guess I should add that the Box Blade is home made also. And the 3-point hitch on the cultivator.

Reactions: gtcsreg
1 - 14 of 14 Posts