Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine

Bring a big trailer,a bag of cash and leave your wife at home.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/5510461458.html

Oliver T&C Garden Tractors. Complete Set of 5 including 75, 105, 125 Gear, 125 Hydro & 145 Hydro.
All have GOOD serial tags. Much invested in this set of Rare Garden Tractors, call for details. Not too often does a whole set come up for sale. $19,995 for the set of 5. Will consider splitting up and selling individually.

00e0e_30tYFvugEG6_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'd guess the seller is fishing lol. Too much money for me to buy them lol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Good deal, or not, I'll use what I have that costed less, save the money, and not worry about scratching the paint!

Reactions: Bmerf

·
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is one of those things that comes up so rarely for sale that it is hard to price.I did see some auction results several years ago and a 145 sold for $7500 and a 125 was not far behind in price.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
This is one of those things that comes up so rarely for sale that it is hard to price.I did see some auction results several years ago and a 145 sold for $7500 and a 125 was not far behind in price.
Auction=heat of the moment.
It takes 2 or more people that really want it/them. Are they worth it, your wallet will decide!
I can put a nice down payment on a house with 20,000 or any large amount of cashola.
When it comes time to cash out my 401k, atlest I wont have to try to find a buyer, much less at that price.
In 2014, saw one sell at Garden Tractor Daze Show for 3500 samolions, or about. 3000 more than Id pay, but hey, each their own. Personally, im not that serious about it, cause gold is STILL a better investment!
Oh, almost forgot, those are Jakes, I own 2 Jakes, and I CAN tell you 1st hand, there aint 1 part in them things worth their weight in gold, much less the whole Damn thing....just a thought! Cheers

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
The only tractor to carry a Cockshutt name is the walker, the tractor your referring to is the White town and country in red color. They never said Cockshutt on them.
I am joking. There was a gentleman with a 145 painted and decaled as a Cockshutt at a swap meet last year, and really disliked me saying it wasn't real. Probably wouldn't of run my mouth if he wasn't asking $5,000 for it.

·
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This one was at a local auction several years ago and I think I ran it up to $1400 and someone else hauled it out of there.It was well used.Funny how some people don't know or care about the potential value of something they have.

Reminds me of the robber who stole his parents $100k gun to rob a bank of $6000.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
585 Posts
I am joking. There was a gentleman with a 145 painted and decaled as a Cockshutt at a swap meet last year, and really disliked me saying it wasn't real. Probably wouldn't of run my mouth if he wasn't asking $5,000 for it.
There are quite a few around that say Cockshutt, and people say they are to be that way, A so called Oliver expert started that crap years ago. I have an original brochure and op and parts manuals that prove different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.