Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once a upon a time in America things were made to last... such is the case of my 1963 Massey Ferguson Executive 7, 1963 was a sad and exciting year, we the nation lost a beloved president Dr. King made his I have a dream speech Beatlemania swept the country and Massey Ferguson entered the burgeoning garden tractor market with their Executive series tractors . I found this tractor on CL in Pa. the gentleman I purchased it from told me two old ladies owned it and after their passing it was left to a friend of his who said it had sat in a barn for twenty years. There is a youtube walk around of this GT before I bought it. I'm currently restoring this tractor, here are some before, during and after photos, note the original seat cover and B.F. Goodrich tires, there were only 678 of these tractors produced in 1963 I will post the finished tractor photos in the very near future. Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tree Hood
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant Wood Automotive design
Automotive tire Floor Electrical wiring Gas Flooring
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Road surface Tread
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,381 Posts
That looks great!

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
1,772 Posts
Great looking Executive, before, during and will be great to see the after pics. Nice work!

DAC

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks real good. Was it hard to source the tires?
Those tires as far as I know, are what came with the tractor in 1963, they just got a good cleaning with a wire brush and spray nine . Then I hit them with a show time tire spray there are a lot of brands out there .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.