Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, which direction is the girl turning,clockwise or counter clockwise ?I can see her turning both ways.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NUTNDUN said:
She is only turning clockwise for me.
Stare at the foot that is on the ground and blink a couple of times,and see if it changes.If you can see it happen,you'll wonder how it is possible.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Nope, still only have her spinning clockwise but the one thing I did notice while staring is that they were at least nice enough to give her nipples,.......er maybe that is the optical illusion I am seeing LOL

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Nope, still only have her spinning clockwise but the one thing I did notice while staring is that they were at least nice enough to give her nipples,.......er maybe that is the optical illusion I am seeing LOL
Maybe try starring at her and then look away and then back again.She even changes which foot she is standing on,even though she really doesn't move.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
I did what you said looked down and back up and sure enough she's changes direction as well as right and left leg.Pretty cool. Larry.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a good one,tell me where the extra man comes from.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NUTNDUN said:
I even tried it here at my home computer and I still can't see it, she still spins clockwise on her left foot.
If you look at it enough,your bound to see the illusion after a while.It's pretty neat because it shouldn't be able to do that.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bill56 said:
We must have something wrong with our eyes, George. I can't get her to go the other way either!
OK here's the thing,I had a buddy look at it and he saw her turning clockwise and at the same time I could see her turning counter clockwise,so that tells me that it must be all in my mind.Maybe she is not even turning at all.It is a good illusion,I wish you guys could see it.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is claimed that if you can see her spinning in both directions that your I.Q. is 160 or better.It has something to do with left and right sides of the brain.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.