Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on the cub and I knocked over my paint rack. A sears 3ph fell from a few feet above my head. I'm lucky I didn't get knocked out. Had some family come over and stitch me up. Decided on liquid skin.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Ouch! Now that is NOT what is meant when they say to use your head! Glad it wasn't worse than it is, but still bad enough!

My head hurts just seeing the picture :D. Good luck and I hope it heels quick.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
That looks good for a long headache! Hog rings would have done well. :smilewink: Glad ya didn't get knocked cold!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
That hitch is now a 3 point/1 lump hitch. That looks nasty. I hope you didn't get a concussion from the impact. If you get nausea or dizziness get medical attention right away.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
I screw all my shelves to the wall. That could have been much worse. I hope you go get a lottery ticket while you are still lucky.

I'm glad you are ok too.

Reactions: larryd

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
That does look pretty bad. Glad it wasn't any worse. Gotta be careful in the shop otherwise it will get you in a second! I hope you didn't get a concussion.

·
Larrryd
1,119 Posts
I know that had to hurt. Reminds me when I got my thumb caught between tractor drawbar and a disc clevis hitch when I pulled the pin . But I had to yell for help .

Glad your ok

larryd

P.S. You didn't hurt the hitch did ya

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I'm glad that wasn't and worse. Someone was looking out for you!

Ben W.

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My goodness what a headache I've got. I changed the iso mounts on the cub to take my mind off the pain. I shall live for another day of tractor rehab

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

·
Mower Extraordinaire
599 Posts
Are you talking about the Purple Liquid skin?

I work in a local ED and we have the kind you have to crush and shake. It reminds me of the bee sting swab that comes in first aid kits.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts