Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally don't take naps, especially on the weekend. I wasn't planning on doing much, but my Wife commented that a neighbor that walk's past the house daily stops behind the large Cedar bush and she doesn't know what he is doing. So... I loaded up the "Crew" and proceeded to trim the bush. Two full trailer loads and it was done. I should have stopped there, but there was two more Cedar bushes and two Mesquite these in the front yard that needed attention. I finished those up around 5:00 yesterday. I slept really well and expected some soreness but not bad. Today starting around 9:00 I tackled the trees and bushes along the drive out to the back yard. 5 large loads and I stopped to watch the NASCAR Race. 10 Minuets into the race I was out. I woke up just in time to catch the last 30 laps. Soreness has kicked in, so I took some Advil, Put the Crew away and calling it quits for the day. There are about 6 - 8 more trees and bushes that need trimmed, and the back yard still needs mowed. There is always next weekend.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,689 Posts
Nasty neighbor and you may not want to know what is going on.

Noel

Reactions: larrybl

·
Texas Member
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, I think I hauled 5-6 trailer full out back to the brush pile. Man is that getting BIG! I guess some burning is in the future. The bush was a privacy fence, close to the road, blocked the view from the porch. Couldn't see the water meter readers jumping the fence to read the meter.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Cant get into today's nascar at all..but the wife got me this neat 24v chainsaw..and boy is it fun to use...but like was said...the works start when it hits the ground...never thought I would like a battery powered chain saw..but I love this thing!!!
What kind do you have. Sometimes I use my cordless sawzall to keep from dragging out the chainsaws.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.