·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,354 Posts
Looks to me like they are a little snow hungry! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Quite a team Doug! Have you tried the sleeve hitch rear blade for snow removal? I never thought of using the Brinly box blade for snow.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quite a team Doug! Have you tried the sleeve hitch rear blade for snow removal? I never thought of using the Brinly box blade for snow.
I use the brinly blade to pull the snow away from the edges where the front bade can't get to, works great.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
That would work well. I'm considering widening the box blade a few inches so it will cover the rear wheels of the 314(42"). I could then use it for snow pushing or pulling as well.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you could rig it so that they go up and down independently form one another you could push snow forward the push snow in reverse. The rear blade spins around and can push or pull.

MF10 they are linked but the GE tractors are separate.

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Nice group of pics Doug. Thanks.

You might get to use them over the next few days.

Of course, we'll want to see more pics, or even a video. :thumbs:

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Excellent pair of machines! You may have already answered this elsewhere, but how do you like the rib tires? And do you notice a difference in the two styles of tire?

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Excellent pair of machines! You may have already answered this elsewhere, but how do you like the rib tires? And do you notice a difference in the two styles of tire?
The TRI RIB's are the best for steering, the V61's are almost as good, much better than a turf tire.

I think the V61's are the best all round, any season, front tire you can get. IMO

·
Live long and prosper
6,789 Posts
Doug, your team looks ready and waiting. Great photographs. Thanks for showing them.

·
1,333 Posts
Thanks for sharing. You should be able to get a lot of seat time with a pair like that!

Geno

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Love the tri-ribs for steering! Well worth the work put into putting them onto my tractor.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts