Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a panzer buck saw to us at tractor shows and demonstrations. been trying hard to find one. you can contact me at [email protected] or at four one zero eight one two three one three four. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Are you positive panzer made them or did another company make them and badge them panzer? Or possibly is it just painted blue and attached to a panzer? The razor I ask is because I know of a buzz saw that is identical to the picture you posted but is definitely not a panzer product, if it will work you can contact me via private message. Just a word of advice I would not give out personal information on open forums, it can lead to annoying things and much worse! Just friendly words of advice, take it or leave it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
If you go on CL look up buzz saw in Glidden Wisconsin, it is not exactly the saw your looking for but he modified it with a gas engine. It is about the right size for a garden tractor as the 20 inch blade would not tax the tractor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.