Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 1556 registered last minute for the 4th parade. What a treat it was pulling my kids, neices and nephews and cousins kids around the small town we live in. Also got to advertise for my mother's ice cream shop. Blessed to live in this country and have the freedoms to do this. Spent about 4 hours pressure washing, scraping, and scrubbing the 1556 to get her ready. Years of oil, dirt, and grease was caked, especially on the under side ans around the transaxle. She cleaned up good though. Excited to get some paint on it though. She did good in the heat and pulling the trailer loaded with kids and moms. People gave lots of compliments on it as well. Definitely doing this again. Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.

P.S. The last pic makes me laugh because my 2 year old tried loading up his little Deere...but it couldn't make it up the ramps. :-D

Attachments

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! There's nothing better than parading your hard work and having it perform flawlessly! Great job!

Ben W.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Great work! Looks like fun to me! I am with Doc dont paint her shes still good the way she is.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Nice photos. Looks like everyone was having a good time.

The last photo....Looks like the little tike was trying to load his tractor!

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like fun!
That tractor looks too good the way it is to paint it in my opinion.
That's a big compliment, thank you. Maybe I will leave it original.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts