Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://toledo.craigslist.org/grd/4082788383.html

1969 John Deere 110 sunset orange hood Custom color series patio series 8hp Kohler engine starts runs sounds good transaxle works in all gears drives good, clutch is sticky from setting, is one of my many projects i do not have time for would make someone a great restoration project as engine and transaxle are good needs comedic work hood needs fiberglass work and is the original orange fiberglass color, it was painted over green at some point i started sanding and thats as far as i got seat appears to be yellow it should be orange like the hood also have mower deck not pictured it needs work price is $700 call only no text no email four19-4six3-33sevenfour thanks also have front blade 150 and front snowthrower 350

for those who don't know about the "patio series" they were 110 112 120 140 tractors from 1969 1970 1971 that were painted dogwood white with choice of 4 colored hood and seat sunsetorange aprilyellow spruceblue patiored they were tough to sell back then and now they are a collector peice

Attachments

Reactions: boyscout862

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,931 Posts
Looks to complete and a legit custom color machine. I would grab it if I were closer... but I willing smoke the green stuff.

Then again... I could send dad on a Deere hunt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts