Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past year I have been seeing more and more people posting items they are selling on youtube.
I found this one to be quite interesting LOL... Seems like a real nice guy to deal with

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Good thing I dont have a mini-van I would be offended and maybe sue him for my distress

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,247 Posts
I was gonna pile the family in the minivan today to go to Easter dinner but now I think I'll take the Suburban!

That guy has issues!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Yes I have also noticed a lot of items for sale on Youtube.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Wow, That guy is a real piece of work, unbelievable...

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
Nice gt tho....like the wheel weights too.....if only he were in Missouri, I could show up with a trailer being towed by my Chrysler mini van to pick it up........

·
508 Posts
What a way to judge people. He doesn't want trades as he is trying to get rid of junk says something to me. I hope that tractor and dumpcart grow roots in the yard, preferably under the front window. He has issues alright. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully this is not the norm in the area.

Kurtee

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Do I need to go buy a mini van now?

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Nice tractor but the owner needs a restoration. LOL I think the whole ad is meant to be a joke. A very poorly conceived and executed joke!

·
757 Posts
i went to his channel and he is funny as can be heres one with his deere

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
He is quite the comedian. Probably not a bad deal on the Bolens though. He has Bolens weights on it.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I may well be what he's calling the folks out there who drive minivans...but to base it on the fact that I own a minivan is ludicrous! There are PLENTY of better reasons
We have 4 children and there aren't many other modes of transportation that will hold us all at the same time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts