Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,174 Posts
Not raining and got the grass cut so we could get most of the tractors Big and Small out for a few pictures.
Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle

Son on "JO" , a 1951 Allis Chalmers WD, Wife on " Charlie" me on "Hub" 1947 WC .
Plant Wheel Tire Tree Vehicle

All of the running tractors together.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tree

Next top the Manure Spreader.
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

72 Homelite T-16 H (Bob)
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

71 Sears Custom 10 XL (Charlie)
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

71 Jacobsen 1200 Super Chief Hydro (Ed)
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

74 True Value Lawn Chief (Chief)

Three other GTs not running didn't make it out. My 1942 Allis Chalmers WC on rear steel didn't make it out either, but (Allison) soon will be running and out and about.
Can't leave out Tom the tractor cat. Cat Plant Tire Vehicle Hood

Thanks for looking. We had fun getting them out and running them. Now time to clean the garage, Roger.

Attachments

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Jacobsen came from my neighbor down the road. He bought it to use at his place when they were the only ones living in this neighborhood. He bought it new. came to us after he passed away and his wife was selling the cabin. It came with a 48" mower deck (aluminum) Snow Blower, chains, rear weight box and garden cart. She only wanted $ 100.00 for it. We tried to explain it was worth much more but she said because we had been good neighbors and our son would go and see them while they were up she would only take the $100.00 for it. That's why his name is " Ed " named after the Original Owner. We only have about 1 1/2 acres but the pictures make it look a lot bigger. Thanks. Roger.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Glad you finally got some good weather. Nice looking heard you have, I like the homelite best. :thumbs:

Reactions: hamman

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here the pictures I have of the 3pt to sleeve hitch on the Sears Custom 10 XL. I got the Agri-Fab sleeve hitch New in Box that had water damage for nothing. The Agri-Fab rake was also NIB with water damage was $75.00. I ahd to repalce the original 1/2" 3pt rod with a new one that was about 4" longer so it would extend beyond the sleeve hitch. Wood Brick Gas Door Tints and shades
I then was trying to figure out how to make the handle work to lift the hitch. Wheel Vehicle Plant Tire Automotive tire
Next I put a rod thru the holes in the 3pt lift quadrants and attached the lift bar to that and the hitch. Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Now I made that bar with a hardened rod not just cold rolled steel. The first one bent that is why I went with the hardened one. I could still drill thru it to put pins in. The one thing that makes this easy to lift is that I have the original handle extensin for the 3pt lift. Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
I hope these pictures help you. If you need more feel free to let me know and I will take more pictures. Roger.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts