Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up a couple weekes ago and just had time to mount it and try it out and it works great. It was made by a company called Pacal.

c 014.JPG c 015.JPG c 016.JPG

Attachments

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I may, I repeat MAY have some information and possibly a parts list for that rascal.

When I picked up the Dual Wheel Kit from that fella in Wi, I also got two big binders that have info on virtually every attachment available for the Bolens tractors.

Some of it is just basic info, and others have parts listings and instructions. I'll have to take a look.

·
92 Posts
I may, I repeat MAY have some information and possibly a parts list for that rascal.

When I picked up the Dual Wheel Kit from that fella in Wi, I also got two big binders that have info on virtually every attachment available for the Bolens tractors.

Some of it is just basic info, and others have parts listings and instructions. I'll have to take a look.
If you do, please send it my way too, you saw what was in my garage!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
OldBuzzard, I am looking for the same information. Have you uploaded the info on this to the manual section?

I have a blade that was told that it's for a LF, but the brackets on the frame do not fit in the rear axle tabs??

I can make it work without modification, and using longer pins, and sleeves.

·
1,206 Posts
Thats a great attachment, I use mine all the time in my driveway (tube frame blade)

Reactions: Rock farmer
1 - 10 of 10 Posts