Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,811 Posts
Great read Brian. I’m sure it will work great for you.

Did you get any damage from hurricane Fiona. ?

Noel

· Super Moderator
6,811 Posts
Great post fellas. I enjoyed reading them. Restorations are few and far between in my mind. Anybody who is doing that is in most cases loosing money. Just my opinion. Refresh is what I call them. The Case 446 I did over is a refresh. But people sure like the look of it. That’s what I was looking for. It’s just for fun. That is the only and will be the only tractor I’ll ever paint. People who tell you it’s restored, is pulling your leg. There more than likely corners cut to get it done. Again, just my opinion.
Have a good day gentlemen, and keep the posts coming.

Noel

· Super Moderator
6,811 Posts
No worries Lance. I like reading the comments. And there’s no doubt that some tractors do things better or worse than others. They all do work. The Case 446 I have is some thing I always wanted since I got into the tractor game twenty years ago. And back then I knew that’s what I wanted and how I wanted it to look. It took me 18 years to get one. And it came out looking exactly like I wanted. I’ve hauled many trees and branches with it after hurricane Fiona. And cleared the snow in my driveway last year. It works just as good as my Fords and MF’s. Which brand Is better ???? That’s anybody's guess. No different than talking about Ford, Dodge or Chev.

Noel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts