Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I couldn't say no, the price was right and as most of you know the addiction took over!
Here are some pics

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,122 Posts
Looks like a nice 1050 with lots of potential - thanks for posting the pictures. Is the dash metal or plastic on it - looks like something may have fell on it at some point?

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,122 Posts
Worst comes to worst you can probably repair the dash you have with a bit of fibreglass and aluminized body filler - for 150 bucks you can't go wrong. Look forward to seeing more pictures in the future.

·
Registered
486 Posts
As has been said, the belly grader alone was worth the price. You stole the rest! Paul

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,122 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
And I thought i got a screaming deal for mine with 4 attachments, weights, and chains for $400. That's a crazy deal, especially considering it has the additional hydro lift setup. One of these days i want to add that to mine.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not that familiar with this engine. When I look down the spark plug hole there is what seems to be some sort of of flat plate that moves up and down when you turn over the engine. It seem strange to me that it would be in front of the spark plug. The good thing is that it does have spark.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
It sounds like you stole it for that price! Nice find.

The dash aside, it looks like it's in straight condition and it came with some desirable attachments on top of it. :thumbs:

Good deal and keep us posted on the progress as you get her up on running again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.