#1 ·
HAS the frame crossmember
HAS the aluminum dash/nose
HAS the steel steering arm
HAD a sticker serial number

runs pretty smooth, doesnt smoke or knock
trans works good too, doesnt pop out of gear or hard to shift
cosmetically its pretty good

came with two boxes of parts, drive belts and pulleys, complete bearing sets for deck, etc
also one 40 year old goodyear tri rib and some other brand

also, anybody know what the last bracket is for??
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
That looks very nice - and enough drive belts to last for a good few years - Congratulations!

Is that an extra switch on the dash below the ammeter? - I can't see any lights. Do you know what it is for?

I see too that the steering column has a boot around it above the dash - I have something similar on mine (serial number 04144 I think) - but I can't see it in the parts book and assumed it was a PO addition - does anyone else have this?

If the HH100 has its original tin, you should be able to tell when that was made - the tractor can't be more than a couple of months younger at the most - and can't be any older...44 years old anyway - few garden tractors made today will ever match that.

George.

#12 ·
MFGray said:
That looks very nice - and enough drive belts to last for a good few years - Congratulations!

Is that an extra switch on the dash below the ammeter? - I can't see any lights. Do you know what it is for?

I see too that the steering column has a boot around it above the dash - I have something similar on mine (serial number 04144 I think) - but I can't see it in the parts book and assumed it was a PO addition - does anyone else have this?

If the HH100 has its original tin, you should be able to tell when that was made - the tractor can't be more than a couple of months younger at the most - and can't be any older...44 years old anyway - few garden tractors made today will ever match that.

George.
thanks for the tip

serial number on the engine is 6010. so 1966 (6) on January 10 (10 calendar day)
serial on 67 is 7018, So January 18 1967

and i dont know what the switch is for, the wires are cut

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.