Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are the tractors I got from NJKen, 1253 with the cozy cab in great shape even the wiper still works and bolens wheel weights I been looking for but don't seem to find local.. I cant wait till winter to put her on the 1050 its so roomy I cant stand the soft cabs, they should of made them bigger. the 1253 runs great even has a hydro lift, I believe they all came from the factory together. also the red plow and I have a gold one in great shape it still have good paint and decals for a early 600 I dont know if someone would pay extra or not but im going to hang on to it... also got a 1256-01 also runs alsome and someone made a sleeve hitch and a old garden plow its not pretty but works...if anyone in or near south jersey wants either tractor, 2 snow plows and moldboard plow also another CAT0 12in plow in goos shapq that will work just the same as a brinly there all for sale. IM KEEPING THE COZY CAB, HYDRO LLIFT, WHEEL WEIGHTS BRINLY CAT0 12IN PLOW AND CULIVATOR,, sorry I forgot the pictures of them. pm if interested or call me 856 466 7889 but I wont have a new phone until Monday but you really want them call 856 878 9383. thanks sam

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the 1256-01 with the homemade sleeve hitch plow but it works has a spotless mowing deck that I might keep its in that good of shape... this tractor also runs great... im thinking of painting it, new decals and selling it if I don't get what I want. I mean both tractors run perfect.... they jusdont fit in my collection but I got the cab, both brinly pieces an the lift also thw weights... so he made money and got space and I got a super rear cab and were both happy

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Tread Locking hubs
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Toy Plant Motor vehicle Bumper
Tire Wood Automotive tire Wheel Asphalt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Now I have to convince you to come back and buy the 4 1886's, the HT-18, 2 HT-20's and the 2 Wisconsin early large frames. 3 tillers, 7 snow plows, power broom, and 12 LF mower decks

Come on Sam, you know you want to buy them all. Lol

Soon I'm going to sell everything except three HT-23s and a few attachments.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Now I have to convince you to come back and buy the 4 1886's, the HT-18, 2 HT-20's and the 2 Wisconsin early large frames. 3 tillers, 7 snow plows, power broom, and 12 LF mower decks

Come on Sam, you know you want to buy them all. Lol

Soon I'm going to sell everything except three HT-23s and a few attachments.
I'll take the large frames when are you comeing to Mi?

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
The plow is for sale?

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The plow is for sale?
the brinly plow is not but I have another old cat0 plow im going to sell... my dad is in love with it... I can see this spring the HT20D and the brinly plow my dad is going to plow half the farm lol... and ken maybe this fall when I make some more money I do want the broom

·
DR. Bolens
19,097 Posts
this is the 1256-01 with the homemade sleeve hitch plow but it works has a spotless mowing deck that I might keep its in that good of shape... this tractor also runs great... im thinking of painting it, new decals and selling it if I don't get what I want. I mean both tractors run perfect.... they jusdont fit in my collection but I got the cab, both brinly pieces an the lift also thw weights... so he made money and got space and I got a super rear cab and were both happy
If your going to sell some of the stuff just make sure you post it in the classifieds section......

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Still love that old GMC hope I can find one or a chevy someday.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still love that old GMC hope I can find one or a chevy someday.
that's my baby.. my grandfather bought that truck new

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
how many (TF) cozy cabs have you seen jermone? when I first saw this one when I went to get my HT20D I wanted it so bad because I never seen or heard of one and its still the only one I have seen hell I didn't even know they made them I thought they only made soft cabs for tubers. first he didn't want to sell it because it was his sons but the minute he said he was ready to let it go I ran to the bank. I cant wait until winter to mount it on the 1050 :D . you would think it would be cramped in there but its really not, im 6'1 185lbs and I had plenty of room. the tractor looks kinda goofy but it beats the snow blowing in your face, less noise so I can listen to my mp3 player lol. im thinking of repainting the 1050 and the cab then doing the cab. it needs the sliding back windows and I want to put some kind of padding in there. what do you guys think? besides me selling my cab to you :bigrofl:

·
DR. Bolens
19,097 Posts
how many (TF) cozy cabs have you seen jermone? when I first saw this one when I went to get my HT20D its still the only one I have seen hell I didn't even know they made them I thought they only made soft cabs for tubers
I've personally seen about 4 over the last couple years.... This would make 5

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Around the same as Doc I been all over CL and may of forgot ones I seen!

Soft cabs are all over the place there was alot of them.

I dont have a tubeframe cab but I do have a soft and hard LF cab.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow I cant believe no one ever posted them on here since you don't really see them. in have a 3 cozy cabs, 1 GK, 1 LF and 1 TF and 2 soft cabs 1 EK and 1 LF.... also a fiberglass cab that was on a 1886 that I cant find any information on that Fred in NY used to have and he gave it to ken then ken gave it to me. if someone took the time and put a little work in it you could have a nice cab. I think its after market or something it cant be home made unless it was made by a pro, im thinking of fixing it up myself, I was going to give it to dave "old buzzard" but he said he was picking up a cozy cab so I figured I would just keep it.

if you seen some on cl brian, why didn't you buy one? ken said you wanted this one but not the rest of the stuff. I think I did good buying it all since I sold the 1253, a deck and snow plow for 400 and I got 2 people interested in the 1256 for 600 with a home made sleeve hitch, some kind of moldboard plow, deck and a brinly sleeve hitch disc I found at the scrap yard... so even if I get 500 I got the cab, a super nice TF hydro lift, 12in bolens wheel weights, brinly cat0 12in plow and cultivator for 350 bucks so I think I made out like a bandit on this deal

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didnt want the Cab, it was the cart I was after......
oh it must have been someone else I thought it was you... when you went to kens you should have came by here... it would have been nice to meet you and show you my little collection of bolens stuff but you seen all my pics so you have seen most of it here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.