Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
The Snowblower is and old Sears model I think from the 70s. The weight box is my creation out of a vey heavy tool box that can be loaded with tools for extra weight.
Reattaching this thing was a bear! The guy who reworked this to fit the tractor did it right but tight fit and everything had to go on in a particular order. Added the "before" picture.

Attachments

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Nice looking pair. Two of my favorite brands.

I think the blower is from the 80's or 90's... Would either be from a inline horizontal like Casey's Caterpillar and Kenny's Bertha or the later vert shaft like my GT6000

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Nice looking pair. Two of my favorite brands.

I think the blower is from the 80's or 90's... Would either be from a inline horizontal like Casey's Caterpillar and Kenny's Bertha or the later vert shaft like my GT6000
I looked up the serial# a while back. It's at least back in the 80s I'm pretty sure. Same tractor, repaint.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
That really turned out nice, should do a nice job for you.

Reactions: gtcsreg

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Looks great. I just put the blade on my 2320 last night. It is actually snowing now so I may have to use it later today. I guess I didn't scare the snow off at my place.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Nice looking rig. I like the re lettering from S to MF & the silver grille makes a big difference. :thumbs:

Reactions: gtcsreg
1 - 12 of 12 Posts