Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to attach the snow plow and noticed that I'm missing the piece that connects the plow to the hydrolic lift. On the parts diagram it looks like a 2 bent rods, but there is no part number. Any idea where I can get this part or how to fabricate my own? Thanks for your help!

·
4,473 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk Jake.
If you could supply make and models of the tractor and plow someone should be able to help you.

·
Tractorholic
276 Posts
If its a H14 or so, the previous own to mine removed the side panel under the engine an used a straight piece of flat stock.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bad...I have a QT17 with a 52 inch plow. I am traveling right now but will take a pic when I get back. Thanks again.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I may have a set that I found at a flea market. Does anyone know what the dimensions are?

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
I did some searching and could not find a separate number.
It appears that that whole unit (#28) was sold all together

Hopefully someone else can help you in locating some
The lift arms could be gotten seperate.There was two styles depending on the serial number of the push arm.I don't have the part number handy but pretty sure i have some new ones.If you need some drop me a line with the serial number of the push arm and i will check.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I definitely need the part. Is the push arm the two parallel pieces of steel that the raise arm connects too? I'm on my phone so I can't draw an arrow to the part like dr. Bolens did. I fly home tomorrow and will get the seriel number for you. Thanks for your help!

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The serial number is 010096. I tried to look up the push arm part number but the part manual simply says "see next page" and I don't have a next page. I have the 54 inch plow, bhts- I'd love to work something out with you for the raise arms if you happen to have them. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts