Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of their snow plow setup? I'm specifically looking for link up where the vertical lift arm meets the plow linkage. Try to figure out if it is a "push" or a "pull" action to raise the plow. Thanks

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I cant help,never seen a snow plow in my life,but most dirt plows are pull.
Don't make me hurt you saying stuff like that in the winter. :smilewink: We get pretty grumpy when we have to deal with that ugly white stuff and someone wisecracks about having to mow in the sweet sunny south.

Ben W.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I cant help,never seen a snow plow in my life,but most dirt plows are pull.
:rolling: Looks like you hit a nerve with Ben. As for a snow plow or dirt plow? A plow is a plow. I use mine for both because it works. :rocker2:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Don't make me hurt you saying stuff like that in the winter. :smilewink: We get pretty grumpy when we have to deal with that ugly white stuff and someone wisecracks about having to mow in the sweet sunny south.

Ben W.
I will be extra careful LOL,so I shouldn't post about how upset I am over having to run the AC in Nov I guess?..really though,I would love to take a look at a snow mobile,I bet I could make something cool with one of those.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I will be extra careful LOL,so I shouldn't post about how upset I am over having to run the AC in Nov I guess?..really though,I would love to take a look at a snow mobile,I bet I could make something cool with one of those.
Yep, no posts about A/C in November.

Gee, now you REALLY ruined my day.

:rolling:

Ben W.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts