Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,545 Posts
Looks like you guys were having some fun there. Looks to be a little damp but still turning over nice most of what I have around here is clay and or rock

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Boy, that looks like Y'all had a great time.

·
Super Moderator
6,263 Posts
Lucky dog, nice Massey ferguson. Still 7 feet of snow here. Noel

Reactions: JDBrian

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
Is that an Economy chain steer I see? 8th tractor from the right? Did someone actually plow with that? That would have made for a long day!

·
Super Moderator
54,377 Posts
Nice to see some ground being turned over! Great pics!

·
2,426 Posts
I think that is Ed Finimore and if so,you probably know him well enough to know the answer to your question.
I thought about that being Ed after I posted. Looking at it again, I think it certainly could be.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is that an Economy chain steer I see? 8th tractor from the right? Did someone actually plow with that? That would have made for a long day!
Given the size of the field it would be a long day with any of these tractors. Looks like everyone is having a good time.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
So you were plowing with Vince right? What was it that went wrong wit the Massey?

·
2,426 Posts
I cheated,I seen his picture on the FB site.

11073568_10153616326053465_5317716066284
Well God bless him for plowing with that machine. I remember when I had mine, I wouldn't have wanted to do much work with it. His is much better though. He should have made it a real adventure and plowed with the tiller steer.

·
1,436 Posts
Well God bless him for plowing with that machine. I remember when I had mine, I wouldn't have wanted to do much work with it. His is much better though. He should have made it a real adventure and plowed with the tiller steer.
I'm surprised and glad to see him using his old tractors,really looks good in that field.He did plow with the tiller steer once and he said it did very well.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Thanks for the photos. Very nice tractor and it looks like a great day. With all the snow we have here it's nice to see the promise of spring even if it's only from other places.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts