Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on Youtube a while ago. Thought it would make a good video for the middle of winter. The rollover plow is really neat. I had never seen one work before I watched this video.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow, that's a neat plow! I've never seen one like it.

·
Tractorholic
8,405 Posts
Thanks for the video :thumbs: without seeing it work it would be hard to figure out how it worked .Al

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
I'll bet the inventor of that plow had a hard time selling the idea for his plow until he showed them how it really worked. Thanks for posting.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
What an interesting way to turn the plow over. I am still curious why it stayed up out of the dirt after flipping and how is it lowered back down. I bet it is all trip levers and pulling strings.

·
Tractorholic
1,545 Posts
That is great never been one of those,and seeing it work makes sence.Amazing what we could do before all this new stuff got here

·
Tractorholic
1,641 Posts
I have seen that video recently. Definately not a load for htat ole M.

This thread begs the following question.

How many days is it till Pa plowday?

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I grew up in IN. and was on a farm all my life until the 60's thru the 90's, Thirty plus years. I can say that in all the farms, farm equipment salvage yards or farm shows I've been to, I have never seen a flip plow like that one, end over end.

Thanks you for posting :thumbs: and now I can't get that out of my mind wondering how a single bottom would do like that behind a GT!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
:iagree: I've never seen and end over two way plow before either. All of them that I've seen rolled over. I wonder who made it?

Thanks for posting the link.

·
Super Moderator
54,838 Posts
That was different! Never saw one before either!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Yep,never saw one either.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Thanks for sharing that video. That was a neat plow. I had not seen one either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts