Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Ariens 42" Lawn Tractor. Tranny is shot as per the repair shop. I ordered a new one. It is the Ariens/Husquvarna replacement, PN 590277501. I have pulled the original and plan to install the replacement myself. Fairly straight forward. Have already had the original in and out a couple of times. Question is will the replacement be "plug and play" without adjustment or modification?
The grass is growing here in Florida and money is tight so I would like to do everything myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a 2015 Ariens 42" Lawn Tractor. Tranny is shot as per the repair shop. I ordered a new one. It is the Ariens/Husquvarna replacement, PN 590277501. I have pulled the original and plan to install the replacement myself. Fairly straight forward. Have already had the original in and out a couple of times. Question is will the replacement be "plug and play" without adjustment or modification?
The grass is growing here in Florida and money is tight so I would like to do everything myself. Thanks.
If it's the correct replacement there really shouldn't be any modifacation you have to do. Might have to adjust the control linkage or something but that's it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts