Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving back from my Sister In Law's house and sitting behind a farmhouse, I saw the outline of a familiar hood. Stopped and spoke to the lady of the house and she said I could call her husband and see. I have a call in to him and am waiting on a return. She said they used to plow the drive with it, but now have something bigger and it hasn't moved for a couple years. There is no sleeve hitch, but the front bumper may have had the plow attachment on it (looking at the marks). Wish me luck.

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Heck yeah! The wheel weights are worth at least half that. Didn't know they changed headlight design from 71 to 72 though. VBG

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
I know what Alan will pay for a Scrap Massey 12H, so I think he may go at least triple that on this one here, and that is only if he can sneak it in under his wife's radar lol.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
I wish him good luck with that! I can't sneak a can of WD-40 past my wife. Some how she just knows. Must be those eyes in the back of her head!! LOL

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I wish you the best of luck my friend! I have a feeling there's another road trip in you near future! Give me a call and let me know when we're going to pick it up LOL!

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Looks good mostly all there, Hydro tractor with wheel weights. good stuff.

·
1,499 Posts
Good luck Alan! Those OEM wheel weights certainly sweeten the pot on this deal.

·
Super Moderator
54,358 Posts
Best of luck on getting it. Maybe there are more goodies to go with it.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Alan,I hope you have better luck than I have been having getting tractors lately.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Good luck on the deal Alan, would be a great one to have. Just make sure you don't mention the factory wheel weights as if he sees any interest from you the price is going to go up. The headlights they put in that thing are butt ugly though. LOL

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Good luck Alan. Hope you can reach a good deal.

·
4,481 Posts
WOW Alan
MF wheel weights.

·
Super Moderator
54,358 Posts
Alan, I've noticed that when I want the phone to ring, it won't. I get busy and don't want to be bothered, I get inundated with calls. Quit looking at the phone and do something! LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts