Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am possibly heading to pa. from west michigan. i will have an empty trailer on the way there and a large frame on the way back. i have a 18' trailer and a little wider than most trailers. i could help someone out for a small fee if not too far out of the way. it's not far from youngstown, oh into pa.

i would be leaving friday night either next weekend or the following friday. please no full size tractors.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have those attachments for sale as well i could drag with me for a small delivery fee as long as it's not too far out of the way too.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heading to blackjackjakexxix (rick) to pick up my tractor on the 24th of august. nobody needs anything hauled? if not i will only take my truck so i don't have to pay extra at the toll booths for the extra axles.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
i have those attachments for sale as well i could drag with me for a small delivery fee as long as it's not too far out of the way too.
:watch_over_fence: Which attachments would those be?​
(This thread might do better in the Transport/ Network forum ) ...Mods???​

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Are you getting the HT23 that he picked up sometime back?

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Hi Dave,he's getting a 1886-05 I picked up at that auction,A good friend of mine whos was doing some work on that 23 decided to buy it off me

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Can you get that Ridemaster Rick has for me? :D

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Not yet,gotta keep it for a couple shows anyhow,may go up for sale one of these days,will see,may have a Ride-a-matic and a 62 Suburban for sale soon

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Not yet,gotta keep it for a couple shows anyhow,may go up for sale one of these days,will see,may have a Ride-a-matic and a 62 Suburban for sale soon
What year ride a matic?

I would not sell the Ridemaster if I was you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:watch_over_fence: Which attachments would those be?​
(This thread might do better in the Transport/ Network forum ) ...Mods???​

the attachments i have in the for sale section. a large frame single stage blower, large frame 2 stage blower, large frame tiller, and a set of dual wheel adapters for 12" rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts