Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,910 Posts
I have 3 air compressors. One is 5hp 80 gallon upright and 2 stage, when I run my blast cabinet it still runs non stop, with the cabinet and maintains 90 psi the whole time, let it deadhead and shut off on the pressure switch it builds up to 175. It's a 4 cylinder pump, 18 cfm at 175. Something like 22-23 cfm at 90 psi. Other than my 2 post lift and my Miller mig the best money I've spent on tools and equipment in the garage.
My other 2 compressors are gas powered and on wheels. One Emglo brand (same as my big upright) and one Quincy. Both of these are single stage. My son has pretty much claimed the Emglo, I haven't seen it (other than at his house) in 3-4 years. Super convenient though when I need air on the road somewhere.

· Registered
4,910 Posts
Yeah I know about frostbite from my younger years. My hands now go numb just riding my Harley if it's below about 55* outside and I forgot to grab gloves ... Especially my left hand. Otherwise they both go numb without gloves when I'm outside very long below about 25* whether in doing anything out there or not....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts