Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that a very good and close friend of my oldest daughter was involved in a head on crash while responding to a call this afternoon with lights and siren active, he's a police officer. Good young kid who has also done a tour in Afghanistan, and this happens only a few miles from home.

·
FORDoholic
784 Posts
will be praying for him. I have a son that is a Sheriff's deputy, I know what they go through. I have heard from my family in OK and thet are ok.

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update he's out of hospital but need less to say pretty banged up. I'm unable to find out condition of man and women in other car, only that the women had been injected from car.

P.S. After seeing his cruiser I hope these new soccer mom cars that are replacing the Crown Vic's are up to the trask

Attachments

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,174 Posts
When I was PO I have been in nearly the same situation, I've run over medians, curbs, had to dodge thru gas station lots and have used up many sets of brakes due to people doing everthing except paying attention to driving. Lights and sirens sometimes aren't enough. People need to be more concious of driving and not listening to radio, telephone, etc.. Glad he is out of teh hospital and recovering. Hopefully the others will will recover also. Roger.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Good to hear the trooper is out of the hospital and will recover, hopefully 100%. :thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts