Garden Tractor Forums banner

Press 1 For English

3K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  HydroHarold 
#1 ·
I'm tired of it.

That's all I've got to say for now.

#3 ·
Si, I agree.

I'm frustrated with a simple visit to Wal-Mart becoming an international culture experience!

Ben W.

#4 ·
When I call some service center and get somebody with an Indian accent, I always ask how the weather is in Bombay. It ticks them off, then I ask for somebody that speaks English as a FIRST language.

#10 ·
When I was on Unemployment. That was the first thing you heard when you called, followed by it being said in Spanish lol. Then the second thing was " you will need a touch tone phone to use this service" Well duh.... I already had to hit "1" to continue! :wallbanging:
When I called to check the status of my state tax refund, it said to put in my ss number followed by the pound sign. I did that. Then it said to put in the expected refund amount "followed by the pound sign, which is located on the bottom right side of your telephone keypad." How did I ever get past the first thing withought the instructions? :wallbanging:

Reactions: larryd
#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
What was 46???
It was Prince Nagombi in Nigeria. He just inherited 86 gazillion dollars and needed my help getting it out of the country before the Government that deposed his father got it. All I had to do was send him my bank account number for the transfer of funds and I get to keep 10 million. I'M RICH! :D

Reactions: LilysDad
#25 ·
I just spent a week trying to get my landline restored after a storm . The ( phone company ) wanted us to do a survey and listen to pitches for more services . Oh well , sometimes there is no substitute for a REAL balogney sandwich and something to wash it down.

#26 ·
It was Prince Nagombi in Nigeria. He just inherited 86 gazillion dollars and needed my help getting it out of the country before the Government that deposed his father got it. All I had to do was send him my bank account number for the transfer of funds and I get to keep 10 million. I'M RICH! :D
Your life is even more exciting than Hydro Harold's!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.