Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to work on my Bolens 1054 I got i while back. I degreased and sandblasted it to bare metal, I put 2 coats of self etching primer and 3 coats of single stage urethane paint. I plan on putting my Wisconsin TRA 12D in as it did not come with a engine. I know theirs been a lot of discussion on where to get decals but i was wondering if they may have improved or not? I know Maple Hunter are cheap price wise but is it worth spending the extra $$ for the other ones. Here's where I'm at !!!

IMG_07042.JPG IMG_07051.JPG IMG_07061.JPG IMG_07071.JPG IMG_07081.JPG IMG_07091.JPG

Attachments

·
1,204 Posts
That sure looks nice. As far as decals I've used both Sams and Maple Hunter. Maple Hunter is a whole lot cheaper in price and their quality is very nice. They are not as heavy duty and nice as Sams but are a good 2nd. I have been using Maple Hunter on all my projects. If you want any pics let me know. Keep up the nice work.

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good

Maple hunter's decals are not made of as good a quality as Sam or Click it and stick it, there's also been numerous errors in maple hunter decals
Thanks I will check with Sam's and see what it would cost shipped to Ontario.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts