Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It turns out that I was mistaken in thinking it was used. It's obviously NOS!

It was hard to tell from the pics and the seller's description, so I ass-u-me-d that it was used.

I'll get some GOOD pics of it tomorrow and post them here.

Reactions: MailmAn

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
That is super! Buying what you thought was used, then being NOS....kawaboonga!

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Isn't it great when you buy something and it turns out to be better then you thought! I wouldn't know...

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
Isn't it great when you buy something and it turns out to be better then you thought! I wouldn't know...
OldBuzzard that is great !
Ryan at first blush I felt like you, seems like I'm always on the wrong end...but then I remembered that the wife and I are traveling thru MI next week on her trip to the "Somewhere in Time" Grand Hotel on the Mackinaw Island. Well whats neat for me is she is perfectly o.k. with me picking up a Cub Cadet, a mower deck and an Ohio Steel plow at different places in MI that are no more than say 45 min. one way off of I-75 on the way back. So I really have gotten a better deal than expected or even imagined at least once
Hint: I've seen photos of the Cub, deck and plow and I figure I'll be o.k. with them... It is the wife that is the real deal

·
Certified Wheel Horse Nut
817 Posts
It turns out that I was mistaken in thinking it was used. It's obviously NOS!

It was hard to tell from the pics and the seller's description, so I ass-u-me-d that it was used.

I'll get some GOOD pics of it tomorrow and post them here.
That is awesome! What a great surprise for you! Looking forward to the pics!

·
Village Idiot
1,274 Posts
Lucky guy. I had the same kind of experience recently with the transmission I bought. It wasn't opened up, but for the price I paid, I thought that it could arrive locked up and full of goop and still be happy. To my surprise it showed up fully functional - pop in bearings and seals for good measure and go. Let's hope that we all get a little of that luck in our adventures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts