Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to put a stack on my 1050 a few weeks ago. When I tried to remove the original exhaust pipe I borke it and it also took some time to figure out the pipe routing for the stack. The stack actually made the tractor much quieter now. I really like the way it turned out and I think it makes the 1050 look at lot better,

Attachments

Reactions: OkieGt

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Killer stack! Ditto to Wills comment, looks more like a tractor.

Reactions: farmerall

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks great with a stack. good job :thumbs: Are those tires made of mud? :D
Sort of lol, I got stuck in mud for a few minutes that day, believe it or not there are ag tires under there lol.

Reactions: chris m

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
Nice, I have a extra stack, I may do the same. I'm not a huge fan of my stock H16 muffler running so close to the breather and blocking (?) access for my adjustment rod/brackets for the blade and blower

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Thanks for the post and the pics.It does look good on the tractor. When I started to read about a stack and it being quieter I was a little confused until I saw that you put a muffler on yours. When George wants to put a stack on one of his tractors, it's always a straight stack with quite a lot of volume.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Thanks for the post and the pics.It does look good on the tractor. When I started to read about a stack and it being quieter I was a little confused until I saw that you put a muffler on yours. When George wants to put a stack on one of his tractors, it's always a straight stack with quite a lot of volume.
:rolling:

You do know, that your son is a self proclaimed red neck? Right?

He told me so, on the phone the other day.

I'm sure, that if he had a 3 cylinder engine, it'd have 3 straight pipes.

:poke: :smilewink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts