Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today fellow member mf10diesel needed a hand putting his old shed on a new pad after moving it from where it once was to make room for his new pole barn. We did it in 2 moves cause we didn't want to chance the structure of the shed by pulling on it all kitty wompus.

We did this and I still made it to the old lady's Christmas party on time.

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice work, glad to see someone getting out and putting the tractors to work! Looks like you did a fine job and the new building is real nice. Good luck in your future endeavors and hope it suits him well.

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Quite a neat way to move that. Kinda like ancient Logs and rocks moves, heh! I see the sideways move with rollers set-up, missed the forward move, but maybe those long poles were width of shed then? I've heard of moving small garages with hay wagons. Back them in, jack up garage and use long timbers like you did to set on wagon. That is for longer trip down a road or such. Big wagon wouldn't fit in that shed door I guess. Odd, how need for garages keeps getting bigger, just like the actual buildings do!

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was real surprised at how easy the building moved, but the hdt1000 is a beast of a tractor. Now just gotta get my ht20d running correctly.

I think I scared off all the snow by getting blades and blowers on all my tractors.

Reactions: Bolens800uk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts