Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the summer I picked this basket case 1050 for the weights it had. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to use it for parts or fix it. I decided to fix it and spent some time today putting it together. I had to swap some parts for better ones I had on a parts tractor and after a lot of work it was beginning to look like a tractor again. It fired after I fixed a few loose connections and replaced the condenser. The PO took the needle get thing out of the carb for some reason so gas was pouring out of the back of the carb. Tomorrow I fix that and put a hood on it.

What I started with

IMG_0628_zps75011a1f.jpg

After a few hours of work

100_1625_zps6215eede.jpg

100_1628_zps024c5749.jpg

100_1626_zpsb2ea556b.jpg

100_1624_zpsfa04a55a.jpg

Whats left of the parts tractor

100_1630_zpsc8925e1e.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the rest of the tractor put together today and was able to drive it around some too. The clutch needed adjusted and was also stuck but it freed up with a little driving. Overall it runs good and should be a good work tractor.

Here is the finished product.
 

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top