Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were the QT series considered a large frame ???

How about GT 14 ?--------I never heard of that,,,, Maybe a G sereies but not GT-14

And I don't think the Eliminator series

Any help ?????

Thanks sodi

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
The QT is not a large frame tractor. They were part of the quite line series and was a very good median frame tractor. As for the other I never heard of a GT14 there was a G14 tube frame and a G14XL and also a 1400 which was part of the eleminator

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The QT is not a large frame tractor. They were part of the quite line series and was a very good median frame tractor. As for the other I never heard of a GT14 there was a G14 tube frame and a G14XL and also a 1400 which was part of the eleminator
As far as the XL series,, were they driveshaft or belt driven ?? The one in the pic has a tiller attc. that I could use.. Thanks

·
2,183 Posts
The tiller would be shaft driven and would require a pto kit to run it. The tiller should be a model 18315-04 or 05 and uses the 18309 pto kit.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I meant the tractor its self,,, Belt or shaft drive. I see some of the newer bolens have a belt to drive the rear-end...Thanks

·
2,183 Posts
Both the hydro and gear was shaft driven. The gear one did have a belt that ran from the right angle gearbox to the trans pulley but was shaft driven from the motor to the gearbox.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts