Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QT1900Snow1.jpg QT1900Snow2.jpg QT1900Snow3.jpg QT1900Snow4.jpg Well, Just after Christmas here in Maine I got 14 inches of nice snow...2 days later I got 6 more. The Old "QT19", well she worked some, then rested some lol. About an hour into plowing with the FEL all Hydro's stopped !! the PTO mounted Hydro pump FELL off. The mounting bolts were worn and just gave out. It took about an hour Drive to tractor Supply to get some new bolts and get the Pump remounted. Next issue My QT runs good for an hour then she starts act as though she is starving for fuel. I have to choke it to get it back to the barn. What seams to work is I take off the air filter and she will run again. My guess is I need to rebuild the carb. Gotta figure out where to get a rebuild kit for a 30 year old Engine.

Well after 4 days of plowing and scraping and pushing back banking's I got to taking care of the kids. I built a snow hill and snow ramp for the kids to practice there snow board skills. QT made the kids happy. Check out the pic

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
If you like playing in the snow, then that looks like a GREAT! time, Glad you took care of the kiddies too.

Reactions: Firedog3771

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
That was a great deed for the kiddos. Looks like she does a mighty fine job.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Looks like that rascal did a danged nice job. I'll bet that the kids are going to have a great time with that snow ramp.

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
looks good. Did a real nice job, I love the weight setup......gotta use what works.

·
Super Moderator
54,142 Posts
That's more snow than I care to see at one time. Glad you got some seat time. Guess the pump would have done that if it was summer work you were doing. Thankfully, it was only bad bolts. Maybe it's trying to tell you the air filter needs changed out?

·
Registered
10,085 Posts
Nice pics and tractor. In addition to a new air filter, try some fuel deicer in the fuel tank before rebuilding the carb. Good Luck

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Nice pics and tractor. In addition to a new air filter, try some fuel deicer in the fuel tank before rebuilding the carb. Good Luck
:ditto:

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
You guys sure got a lot more snow than we did in Nova Scotia. Looks like you've got the machine for the job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts