Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if an eliminator blower single stage 18311 could be adapted to fit on a duratrac 5117 (dgt1700) duratrac uses a 14062 or 50142 single stage blower. I can't find any owner manuals on the duratrac blowers to see if I could make this work. I believe that both the eliminator and duratrac attachments spin the same way. Thank you for any ideas or leads on a manual.

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info.

·
483 Posts
If the rotation is the same and the only draw back is a different mounting system I bet I could make a mount for it.

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the rotation is the same and the only draw back is a different mounting system I bet I could make a mount for it.
It looks like the rotation is the same for both blowers. I was thinking the same thing about trying to make a modified mount to put any xl or eliminator series blower onto it. Does anyone here use a dgt or other small diesel tractor for snowblowing? I'm wondering if the put out enough rpm to throw the snow. Maybe they are best suited as a longevity mowing machine?

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
I blow snow with a diesel GT and have no problems at all. If the blower is turning too slow it doesn't take much to change the drive sprocket on the end of the blower to a little larger one.

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Husky; maybe you need to get the spec on the DGT blower and then look at your XL blower. You know compare apples to apples and see what is different.
Good idea, I've been searching around for the manual on that blower 14062 or 50142 and absolutely no luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts