Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone, new to this forum, spend most of my forum time on the green tractor talk. On Saturday I purchased a Quick Manufacturing 2 wheel tractor, Clinton 3.6hp engine. Hasn't run/moved in 30 years, turns free, clean oil, and doesnt appear to have a ton of use. Came with a bunch of implements(not sure all belong to it) Has the plow blade on it, came with a 1 bottom plow, reel mower, rotary mower, disc harrow, and cultivators. Ive been looking around trying to find any information on these, but thats proven to be a difficult task. I was hoping someone here might be able to give me anything. Thank you all in advance (I tried attaching a photo, hope its there) Tire Wheel Automotive tire Agricultural machinery Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
10,145 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,342 Posts
In the "Springfield" section of the "Manuals" forum, there is a manual for the 2-wheel tractor, manuals for the attachments that fit that tractor, and a listing of belt sizes for the tractor.

I would post links for you, but a software change on this site is not compatible with my browser. ...However, the info is in the "Manuals" forum, so you'll have to find it for yourself - Sorry!

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,342 Posts
Try this:

Click on the MANUALS tab in the green bar at the top of the page.

Click on TRACTORS/IMPLEMENTS in the left column.

Scroll down to SPRINGFIELD in the left column.

There are 3 sub-sections under the Springfield tab.

The manuals for your tractor & attachments are in these sub-sections.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try this:

Click on the MANUALS tab in the green bar at the top of the page.

Click on TRACTORS/IMPLEMENTS in the left column.

Scroll down to SPRINGFIELD in the left column.

There are 3 sub-sections under the Springfield tab.

The manuals for your tractor & attachments are in these sub-sections.
Got it, thank you again

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all again for the information. I have everything I need now, other then time to work on the machine. I would like to try and locate a set of the correct wheel weights for it, and the sickle bar, I think that would be the most useful implement on my property.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts